MZ300(R) on Homelite generator

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
looking for price and availability of parts for a MZ300(R) engine, other numbers on engine include 200706 stamped on motor, and 7ZRB-4055477 on tag. looking for air filter, carb overhaul kit, and muffer with gasket. Can Not find a parts breakdown to get part numbers. Please help
Email : info@yamahagenuineparts.com We Eat, Sleep & Breathe Yamaha !

Re: MZ300(R) on Homelite generator

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good afternoon Craig,
Yamaha MZ parts are no problem over here.
The air filter is readily available, so is the muffler and exhaust gasket.
The carb assembly is $197.00, …….carb kits are not available, only carb parts individually.
Please review the  carb picture I emailed you and let me know which parts you require or if you want to simply replace the whole carb.
Be sure to include your address for a complete quote including shipping.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
Speedy

Email : info@yamahagenuineparts.com We Eat, Sleep & Breathe Yamaha !

Re: MZ300(R) on Homelite generator

Gary Couture
I Have a homelite generator with a yamaha MZ 300R engine and I need a carb for it. email me at garycouture62@yahoo.com

RE: MZ300(R) on Homelite generator

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator

Hello Gary,

Were you were you able to order the carb yet off our website ?

Stephen

Parts Department

905-385-5977 Ext. 201  or   1-877-953-5597 Ext. 201

WWW.KellysCycleCentre.com | WWW.YamahaGenuineParts.com

Facebook & Twitter

We Eat, Sleep & Breathe Yamaha !