Welcome message

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello every one, and welcome !
I started this fourm as I do get a lot of requests from our online website www.YamahaGenuineParts.com for help with MZ parts, seems like alot of people are struggling to find information and parts for these engines, well you have come to the right place. We know Yamaha and we know Yamaha MZ Industrial engines, I have seen these on everything from cement mixers, generators,snowblowers and even on an aircompressor on a dive boat in Bahamas. MZ motors are every where !
That said they do get damaged, they will require parts, and service will need to be done at some point and I am here to help you out. All you have to do is send me an email with MZ model and parts required, feel free to include pictures if you have them and your location and I will respond parts price and availability to your location.

Stephen
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
email : info@yamahagenuineparts.com
Email : info@yamahagenuineparts.com We Eat, Sleep & Breathe Yamaha !