Yamaha MZ300R Homelite Generator 301 CC

Dana P.
I have the generator listed above, and I have broken the pull start.  I'm not sure of the exact part numbers.....the numbers that I have found are 7CRB-4065749,  N432,  and EF 7YMXS3012EA.  My father gave me these numbers, but didn't list what they were for.  Can you help me with any of this?  Thanks so much!

RE: Yamaha MZ300R Homelite Generator 301 CC

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator

Here you go….

Yes we do ship Worldwide !

You can view all your Yamaha MZ parts online complete with Canadian prices and even see a shipping cost all prior to purchase, see link below.

https://www.yamahagenuineparts.com/Parts/Parts.asp

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/yamahagenuineparts/showmodel.asp?make=yamahamz

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Speedy

See full size image